| 1. No godmodding. This means, no killing, hurting, or interfering with another person's character without permission from that person or from the moderators. It also means no omniscience about other people's worlds without that person's permission, or breaking the fourth wall/using the fourth wall to imply omniscience (i.e. telling someone they are a cartoon/fake character or inferring about a movie sequel where the person dies, etc.).
2. Respect your fellow players, and more importantly, if you have a problem with a player, take it up with the player or with the mods. Stirring up unneccessary drama and/or deliberately causing problems with another player without provocation will result in swift action, up to and including a ban.
3. When doing a log, please make sure to tag them appropriately. It not only saves the moderators from having to manually tag, but it also helps players looking for past logs and makes gameplay overall smoother.
4. Please keep your entries/plots/etc. clean. We are looking to keep this RP in the realm of PG-13, so no excessive sex, blood, gore, violence, rape, etc. No exceptions.
5. Character limitations:
6. Activity Checks:
7. How to do begin entries in the log community:
8. Remember, if you have any problems or questions not addressed in any of the mod posts, there is a mod contact post, where you can choose to either e-mail, AIM or leave a comment in the post (which will be screened) to the moderators.
9. And finally....have fun. :3
plot ☆ basics ☆ faq ☆ world ☆ rules ☆ reserve ☆ taken ☆ hiatus ☆ dropped ☆ application ☆ add/drop ☆ housing ☆ mod contact
main community ☆ logs ☆ mod journal ☆ ooc ☆ npc